China Agricultural Tyre Tractor Tyre (R-1) with DOT Certification
|FOB Price:||US $1-15 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $1-15/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Pieces Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: TM400A
- Diameter: 16.7
- Certification: ISO, DOT, CCC, ECE, GS, CE
- Tire Design: Bias Belted Tyre
- Brand: Tmtire
- Ply Rating: 8
- Max.Load/Kg: 255
- Pattern Deep: 12mm
- Overall Diameter/mm: 425
- Tyre Delivery: 20-30 Days
- Trademark: TM
- Specification: 4.00-8 8PR RIM3.00D 255KG 300KPA Agricultural tyre
- HS Code: 4011
- Classification: Tires
- Type: Tube
- Usage: Tractors, Harvesters, Cultivators, UTV
- Tread Pattern: TM013
- Main Market: All Over The World
- Standard Rim: 3.00d
- Pressure Kpa/Cm: 300
- Section Width/mm: 105
- Tyre Rubber: Malaysia
- Tyre Type: Bias
- Transport Package: Nude or Plastic Paper or as Your Requirment.
- Origin: China
Agricultural Farm Use Tractor Tyre
Agriculture tyre characters:
1. Good tractive force and overpassing force, standing wear, suitable for driving on the soft-road.
2. Designed with a graduated long-bar tread pattern. This bar is designed to give the shoulder an approximate 30 degree angle while the center shifts to a 45 degree angle.
1) Machinery for manufacturing tire: Major machinery are from Germany and Italy
2) Rubber: From Malysia, and other Green material from Europe
3) Technology Team: 15 Engineers
4) Rules and management: Strictly rules and management to gurantee the best product in each procedure
5) Workers: More than 10 years working expereice in the same process to get smooth and handle all things in the right time
Diverse blocks distribution upgrades softness while ensures tread strength, enhances shock absorption and increases driving comfort.
Densely distributed small blocks efficiently offset noises made by air emission in the grooves. Simulated diverse and irregular pitch order decreases vibration noise.
Special bead design ensures closer contract between inflated tire and the rim, avoids flying up of tire toe, and enhances safety.
4. Slip Resistance
Optimal 4 channel-grooves maximize slip resistance; Ensure quickly drainage on wet roads, promises safe drive on rainy days. Tread compound containing silicon upgrades wet performance and ensures safety drive on wet pavement.
Center rib upgrades maneuverability and braking performance, increases grip force and operating stability wider rubber-road contract area improves sticking force on wet and dry pavements. Enhanced blocks upgrade steering and braking, provides better maneuverability.