TM500D 5.00-15 Agricultural Tractor Tyres Farm Wheelbarrow Tyre
|FOB Price:||US $8 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $8/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: TM500D
- Diameter: ≥22"
- Certification: ISO, CCC
- Tire Design: Bias Belted Tyre
- Brand: Tmtire
- Ply Rating: 8
- Max.Load/Kg: 1500
- Tyre Rubber: Malaysia
- Tyre Delivery: 20-30 Days
- Agricultural Tyre: Trailer Tyre
- Trademark: TM
- Specification: TM500D 5.00-15 8PR RIM 3.50D 1500KG 300KPA
- HS Code: 4011
- Classification: Tires
- Type: Tubeless
- Usage: Tractors, Harvesters, Cultivators, UTV
- Tread Pattern: TM02
- Main Market: All Over The World
- Standard Rim: 3.50D
- Pressure Kpa/Cm: 300
- Tyre Type: Bias
- Tractor Tire: Good Quality Farm Tyre
- Agricultural Tire: TM500d Farm Tyre
- Transport Package: Nude or Plastic Paper or as Your Requirment.
- Origin: China
Agricultural Farm Use Tractor Tyre
Agriculture tyre characters:
1. Good tractive force and overpassing force, standing wear, suitable for driving on the soft-road.
2. Designed with a graduated long-bar tread pattern. This bar is designed to give the shoulder an approximate 30 degree angle while the center shifts to a 45 degree angle.
1) Machinery for manufacturing tire: Major machinery are from Germany and Italy
2) Rubber: From Malysia, and other Green material from Europe
3) Technology Team: 15 Engineers
4) Rules and management: Strictly rules and management to gurantee the best product in each procedure
5) Workers: More than 10 years working expereice in the same process to get smooth and handle all things in the right time
Diverse blocks distribution upgrades softness while ensures tread strength, enhances shock absorption and increases driving comfort.
Densely distributed small blocks efficiently offset noises made by air emission in the grooves. Simulated diverse and irregular pitch order decreases vibration noise.
Special bead design ensures closer contract between inflated tire and the rim, avoids flying up of tire toe, and enhances safety.
4. Slip Resistance
Optimal 4 channel-grooves maximize slip resistance; Ensure quickly drainage on wet roads, promises safe drive on rainy days. Tread compound containing silicon upgrades wet performance and ensures safety drive on wet pavement.
Center rib upgrades maneuverability and braking performance, increases grip force and operating stability wider rubber-road contract area improves sticking force on wet and dry pavements. Enhanced blocks upgrade steering and braking, provides better maneuverability.